There are many resources available for you to learn how to make your website more interesting and useful for your customers.
On-site, personal training. If you live close to Brevard NC:
- I can come to your office to work with you on your live website and answer your questions like “How do I … ?”
- We’ll sort out terminology like posts, pages, widgets, media, plugins, etc., to help you take advantage of your theme.
- The charge is the same as regular support or development work.
- We can learn a lot in an hour or two to help you get comfortable with the admin side of your site.
- Occasionally the Small Business Center at Blue Ridge Community College has me teach how to set up a WordPress website.
- I’m working on expanding those classes to coach website owners in more advanced techniques. For now, check at their website to see what’s offered.
- videos from wpbeginner.com
- tutorials from lynda.com
- Udemy Online Courses
- google it, for example: how to use social media to bring people to my website